++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-16-2002, 03:23 PM   #31
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Oh boo hoo waaaah waaaaah I'm terrified and scared of the man with the mullet

:lol: :lol:

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 10-16-2002, 03:25 PM   #32
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Now, who's the one who needs to GROW UP?
Old 10-16-2002, 03:33 PM   #33
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
this is gonna be fun
Old 10-16-2002, 03:34 PM   #34
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Now, who's the one who needs to GROW UP?

Just merely showing the man with the mullet how much he scares me... with his scary threatening way he uses the phrase "dumb f***" and how his "warning has scared me. He's proved his point I'm quivering now... see...

Old 10-16-2002, 03:35 PM   #35
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mulletman
this is gonna be fun

It sure is!!!

Old 10-16-2002, 03:38 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'll bet you were kid who always had to get the last word in.
Old 10-16-2002, 03:48 PM   #37
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
I'll bet you were kid who always had to get the last word in.

Well I was on the debate team in my sophmore and junior year of high school... lol

Old 10-16-2002, 06:58 PM   #38
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Is everyone going to stop fighting or should I close this thread?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-16-2002, 07:12 PM   #39
allison
USER INFO »
As someone who has been absent from the board for the last day or two, and come on and done my catch up reading, something has struck me. Now, I may well regret saying this b/c I'll probably offend (although I don't mean to) some people here who I have become friends with and who I really like, but I am not one to just sit and watch while someone is being bullied. I think it has become an obvious trend on this board to give LadyV a hard time! I think her views are unpopular and because of that people have slowly but surely come to "gang up" on her. Sure, I disagree with ALOT of what she says too, and I also think she can come off harsh, and maybe could use some lessons in sounding more diplomatic while still expressing her beliefs effectively, but I do not allow myself to mistreat her b/c of it. All of us here preach tolerance for differing views, but we don't practice it sometimes! If a person with differing views is also rude and insulting or whatever, then fine, give them a hard time, but I don't believe LadyV is, but maybe you all disagree? Like when she says "dear", people take it to be condescending but I do not believe she means it that way. That's just one example. I'm just saying we should all make sure what a person writes does indeed have negative intentions before we jump down their throats. Don't just assume it because you have a biased view of them due to the fact that you don't like their views on religion or politics or whatever it may be.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-16-2002, 09:36 PM   #40
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Allison First I want to thank you for your honest and the love for your fellow boardies... even when you disagree with them... Secondly I'll be the first to admit that political correctness and diplomacy is not a part of my vocabulary. I tend to be honest...I guess to the point that it hurts which makes me seem harsh. I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say. I do admit that I do come off as harsh and I am willing to work on that. and it's obvious that a heck of a lot of other could learn the same thing as well. However don't any one of you dare to expect me to lay down and be attacked over such idiotic things like using the word "dear"... where I come from I ain't used to backing down. That is something that only the Lord can help me with. You people jumped on me because you assumed that the words that I used had a negative connotone... in reality I never intended them as negative but as a friendly lighthearted term. But did any of you bother to shut up long enough to actually think that maybe I was telling the truth? No! Why is that? Because you people do not like me. Why? Because of my beliefs and my boldness for standing by my beliefs even when they are unpopular. But you are right allison when you say it's the trend to give certain people a hard time. I don't think it's just me though. If more Christians on this board would stand up more and have a voice on this board you would see an all out holy war.

I never expect anyone to constently agree with me and tell me that I am right all the time and that what I believe is true and right... NEVER HAVE i EVER ASKED THAT OF ANYONE. But I do expect to be able to explain my Christian point of view without running the risk of being labeled as closeminded, and intolerant.

Again allison I thank you for your honesty.

Old 10-16-2002, 10:52 PM   #41
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
'

WHO PEED IN YOUR FREAKIN' CHEERIOS SWEET PEA!? Don't you even jump down my throat over a mere suggestion. I asked you if you could give us more info on the Day of the dead celebration and post it in a different thread. Then you come off with an attitude that even if you would give the info you wouldn't dare put it in this thread... NO ONE ASKED YOU TO PUT IT IN THIS THREAD NOW DID THEY?! No they didn't. I specifically stated that it would be a good idea to put it in a different thread... intentions of that statement was to give your info the recognition that it would deserve on it's own. I wasn't even trying to boss you around. You need to carefully reread my previous replies in this thread and then exactly show me where I was bossing you around. You need to seriously chill dear! I was having a pleasent conversation with you and you read more into what I said than what was really there.

Spoken like a true Christian."Who peed in your freakin Cheerios Sweet pea"
Old 10-16-2002, 10:54 PM   #42
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfaner
let turn the tables on this topic...

What about aliens? Who believes? Who doesnt? Who just doesnt give a flying F? Speak your peace! :lol:

Hey, that's my expression..Flying fuck!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 10:56 PM   #43
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>Spoken like a true Christian."Who peed in your freakin Cheerios Sweet pea" </b>
LMAO!!:P

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-16-2002, 11:10 PM   #44
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Oh so now it's all about pointing out the Christian's many horrible sins. Well if you would actually read and absorb ALL that I wrote above you will see that I humbly admit my faults. So let me ask you are you willing to admit yours as well as point out mine? And are you willing to try and remedy those faults with different behaviors as I am willing to do?

Old 10-16-2002, 11:19 PM   #45
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jesus Christ, none of us are perfect. We all sin. We all say things we should not. You need to clock out for the day and just chill.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.