++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 07-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #16
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Me2 Oh Da Goodness da Gabs ALIVE HUGS Da Gabs
I have to say you put an smile on my face in this sad day SIS Love ya
Old 07-07-2005, 02:56 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
:jam Yes No Bombers Get Da Gabs !!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa They Cant Get Passed Sis
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-07-2005, 03:12 PM   #18
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) :jam Yes No Bombers Get Da Gabs !!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa They Cant Get Passed Sis
LOL
Old 07-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #19
creedsister
USER INFO »
:d
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-07-2005, 06:04 PM   #20
Trimontana
USER INFO »
i just knew now, one of the victims today here is a girl whos a cousin of one of the board members at papa roach's. she was sent here as a graduation present from The Usa. So i feel veru sorry tourists and in this case someone from a country i really love has been killed. i will pray for this girl today and for her family. thats even more sad now.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:24 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Not good Gabs Not Good
Old 07-07-2005, 07:09 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That is so sad, Gabi . I'm having a hard time being in a good mood with what has happened in London. It's just wrong.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:47 PM   #23
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Oh Gabi, I'm so glad you're safe and sound. Phewf. I thought of you as soon as I heard.

I'm still shocked, today is a very miserable day for everyone. The BBC Network was broadcast all over New Zealand at about 9.30pm lastnight. I watched both the BBC, CNN, and the Australian News Channel to keep updated until 3am this morning. When I think of the enormity of what has happened, it's overwhelming and this has really, really upset me.

They showed a man being brought out of an ambulance, who was receiving CPR from an ambulance officer. This was honestly the worst thing I have ever, ever seen. I can't get the image out of my head, .... he was burnt all over his body, he was limp, and it looked like he was going to die. The woman just kept pumping and pumping his chest, it was so horrific. I have never seen real life CPR before, it was the worst thing I have ever seen.

The guy is alive though, apparantly my mum heard it on BBC. I'm so glad he's alive but even so, I still can't get the image of him being pumped and pumped and pumped out of my head, I will remember this for a very long time.

The pictures of the double decker bus is just devestating, it's amazing the way the sides have just flopped over. So terrible.

My thoughts and deepest sympathys go out to the family of those who have died, and the survivors who have to live with this. I feel so terrible, I don't know why this has hit me so hard, I guess it's just the power that terrorists have over the whole world ......... it's sick. No words can describe it.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 07-07-2005, 08:09 PM   #24
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
words can't really describe such an event. 24 hours earlier london is overjoyed at winning the bid to the 2012 olympic games. then a co-ordinated terrorist attack (seemingly another one from al quaida) brings the city to a standstill. there are always thousands of australians living and working in london at any given time. i've got cousins travelling around europe and they were in london although i'm not sure if any are still there. i sure hope none of them were there......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 07-07-2005, 08:13 PM   #25
hayley
USER INFO »
Oh gosh, that's horrible I hope they are okay .. I bet it's still pretty hard to get in contact with them right now, the phone lines are still pretty jammed as far as I know.

Amazing story; My boss at work has a brother who lives in the heart of London city, he was going to catch the tube train like he did every morning, but he was running late from a big night before, he slept in, missed his train. He would have been seriously injured, if not dead if he had of caught that train.

Amazing.

Old 07-07-2005, 08:17 PM   #26
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Oh gosh, that's horrible I hope they are okay .. I bet it's still pretty hard to get in contact with them right now, the phone lines are still pretty jammed as far as I know.

Amazing story; My boss at work has a brother who lives in the heart of London city, he was going to catch the tube train like he did every morning, but he was running late from a big night before, he slept in, missed his train. He would have been seriously injured, if not dead if he had of caught that train.

Amazing.

wow! thats just like after 9/11 there were stories like that of people who were late or sick. being late saved them almost certain death.......
does anyone know if a terrorist group has claimed responsblity yet? i heard last night many had claimed responslibity (as they always do ) but this was organised to hit so many targets in such a short time.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 07-07-2005, 08:19 PM   #27
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
I m sad about the attack terrorist in London... these attacks are the most terrible and coward thing that could be happen...
and after it, the whole world is in suspense...

But I liked to hear that our Gabi is ok! Thanks' God!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-07-2005, 08:23 PM   #28
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) .

Amazing.

This is one of the life's mistery we cant understand...humm maybe it's easy... it's God.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-07-2005, 08:45 PM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
Hmmm I don't know if I beleive in God .... what about those people that died? why didn't he keep them alive aswell?

Old 07-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #30
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Oh Guys how loved and protected y'all are making me feel. I use to think that if i leave this world noone would think about my lost but i was wrong. Love y'all truly guys .
I a listening to a Spanish radio station and hearing people saying this is sad; we all need to pray for this situation to change. We need to believe in God and ask him for sorry and help.
Pray for all the people that lost their lives today and in past terrorist actions.
GabiXXX