++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-05-2002, 08:39 PM   #16
Shoebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: I have been wondering whether to go see The Ring - maybe I should wait till it is on DVD so I can stop it when I get too scared!!

I didn't think The Ring was that bad. There was one scene I actually thought was funny; the little girl was watching some horses killing themselves, you know, having a real great time and all. Then the lady goes up behind the girl and puts a bag over her head and tosses her down the well. I dunno, it just seemed really funny and out-of-place at the time.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:41 PM   #17
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Well, now you've spoiled it for me!
Old 12-05-2002, 08:48 PM   #18
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
oh god i love scary movies!!! thing is....there hasnt really been any REAL scary movies out lately.. lol ive been callin them wannabe scary movies...haha Signs would be a good example of a wannabe scary movie in my opinion...

There is only 2 movies that i've seen that have really scared me...to the point of me crying at the end bc they were so scary...now...i also saw them at a young age so that could have had something to do with it too...but those movies are Carrie (the original one) and Halloween H20...but then again i was young...and ive recently reseen Carrie and didnt really find it scary..

i also saw Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal and didnt find them scary just liek suspenseful i guess...The Ring was also suspenseful with a lil bit of a scare to it

i also saw The Exorcist but i didnt really think it was all that scary...? but everyone else seems to think so..but this is all comin form some1 who grew up watchin Chuckie and other slasher flicks at 2 yrs old lol

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 12-05-2002, 08:51 PM   #19
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Shoebird
I didn't think The Ring was that bad. There was one scene I actually thought was funny; the little girl was watching some horses killing themselves, you know, having a real great time and all. Then the lady goes up behind the girl and puts a bag over her head and tosses her down the well. I dunno, it just seemed really funny and out-of-place at the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH omg i know exactly what ur talkin bout it was pretty random...i found it quite funny myself actaully

Old 12-05-2002, 10:40 PM   #20
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
An old flick...HELL RAISER... :embarass:
Old 12-05-2002, 10:57 PM   #21
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
oh god i love scary movies!!! thing is....there hasnt really been any REAL scary movies out lately.. lol ive been callin them wannabe scary movies...haha Signs would be a good example of a wannabe scary movie in my opinion...

There is only 2 movies that i've seen that have really scared me...to the point of me crying at the end bc they were so scary...now...i also saw them at a young age so that could have had something to do with it too...but those movies are Carrie (the original one) and Halloween H20...but then again i was young...and ive recently reseen Carrie and didnt really find it scary..

i also saw Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal and didnt find them scary just liek suspenseful i guess...The Ring was also suspenseful with a lil bit of a scare to it

i also saw The Exorcist but i didnt really think it was all that scary...? but everyone else seems to think so..but this is all comin form some1 who grew up watchin Chuckie and other slasher flicks at 2 yrs old lol

My mom actually rented the movie Carrie for me at one of my birthday parties. She wasn't really aware of what is was about, but since it was my name and spelled the same she thought it would work. i can't remember exactly how old I was, but it scared the piss out of me and my friends. I know that i was young, but i cannot imagine being so wrapped up in the name of the movie that you rent it for a bunch of 8 year olds to watch.......lol. my mom is a trip.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:07 PM   #22
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
My mom actually rented the movie Carrie for me at one of my birthday parties. She wasn't really aware of what is was about, but since it was my name and spelled the same she thought it would work. i can't remember exactly how old I was, but it scared the piss out of me and my friends. I know that i was young, but i cannot imagine being so wrapped up in the name of the movie that you rent it for a bunch of 8 year olds to watch.......lol. my mom is a trip.

:lol: :lol:
Old 12-05-2002, 11:09 PM   #23
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
:lol: :lol:

i know it's funny looking back years later when you are grown, out of the house, with your own kids, but I know she had to put up with a lot of wise cracks about it when I lived there. she is a great mom, everybody has their days, i guess. lol.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:12 PM   #24
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
i know it's funny looking back years later when you are grown, out of the house, with your own kids, but I know she had to put up with a lot of wise cracks about it when I lived there. she is a great mom, everybody has their days, i guess. lol.

I think your mom n I would prolly leik each other!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:15 PM   #25
hotforscott
USER INFO »
probably so, she is great.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:22 PM   #26
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »

haha i can just imagine how that went...come to think of it i thik i was around 8 when i saw it

Old 12-05-2002, 11:40 PM   #27
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I don't think I was that young, i cannot really remember, i just remember being so scared. I think I was a little older, but not too much. there is no telling.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:53 PM   #28
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
I cannot really think of one, but Candyman was pretty freaky. I was younger when I saw it, so that could have had a lot to do with it. I haven't really seen an lately.

I was in third or fourth grade when I saw it the first time. I'm now seventeen and it's still scary.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-05-2002, 11:54 PM   #29
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Do you remember that movie where the bad guy is actually a black truck ? I donīt know its title in English...

thatīs the one for me...

"Duel" or "Joy Ride"
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-06-2002, 08:57 AM   #30
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Do you remember that movie where the bad guy is actually a black truck ? I donīt know its title in English...

thatīs the one for me...

you mean that movie "Joy ride"?With Paul Walker??there's JR 2 too