++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-06-2003, 11:12 PM   #16
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
There are also some hella cool people there as well that are getting to much shit for no other reason than to go there and disscuss like opioions.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:29 PM   #17
hide
USER INFO »
There are some cool people on there but the VH1 boards in general are not the best. It is far too easy for anyone to jump on there and "bash" fans of that particular band. I hardly go there now this board and sometimes marktremonti.net.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:06 PM   #18
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
There are a few people over replying to that post where I said I was leaving, and even some of the cool people over there are fucking pissing me off.

Saying oh it's just the fucking internet. Well, newsfuckingflash it is the internet, but I do have the right to get away from all that antaganazation, hatred that never seised to go away, sure I would love to stay. But after months of some ibicile calling you names I would not call a cuband whore, you start to tire of it. And I can take a hel of alot. And this reapeately comesback with retarted screen names and does it even further. And then we have bashers from like two years comig back, and well.....for now it seems thats a anti-creed board.

I'm not leaving because I can't take a fucking insult, I am leaving because it's tireing to be harrased for months at a time, and just see the board crumble to ashes.

Thats Why I came here, I would still be posting there if VH1 would give a shit and clean that place up so that for once it's habitable, easy to read, and not infested with cretins.

Tell me.....is this or not a good reason for leaving that board? Or creednet II?
Old 10-07-2003, 06:09 PM   #19
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Also, besides the bashers the board just was tainted with negativity since late 2001 early 2002, basically when I first went there.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:23 PM   #20
mamm1234
USER INFO »
rocker,
I'm glad you found a place to hang out for awhile.

You know so much about music and have such great insights about things.

I don't blame you for leaving VH1 after being harassed for so long. I do disagree with those who say ppl there bash Creed. they do not and love Creed as much as ppl on any other board and state their honest opinions like others.

the problem with that board is that there are I don't know if it's one person or a few ppl who are really vile and nasty. VH1 should just get those ip addresses and ban them.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:03 PM   #21
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Yea, well if they cared they would of done that awile ago. The only justice that gets done is VH1 banning the screen name, and that only person to come back and start more shit.

What kind of justice is that? And I appreiciate you and others taking up for me as well. You can go and tell that to VH1 if you please. I don'y know if all the good people over there know I am here or not. Just tell em to e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 10-08-2003, 12:08 AM   #22
hide
USER INFO »
i don't blame you for leaving i don't visit there for basically the same reasons and vh1 obviously don't care about the message boards. Are there even any mods?
Old 10-08-2003, 12:10 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
If there are mods there, they can't really be too concerned with the content of that board. I've seen some of that crap stay there for days.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.