++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Love and Appreciation

Try to name 5 things you love and appreciate here every day! Puts you in a state of being that brings you in alignment with a better feeling...daily!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Love and Appreciation

1.I love the fact that a couple found a purple squirrel in their yard a few days ago. Its an Alchemic Love Squirrel!..that's what it is...(j/k)

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...ortable-toilet

2. My coffee is really good.

3. I love my 2 days off. I feel rested and very LOVED!

4. I love that we are fixing to do a 5k, with our kids and a close friend of mine. We decided to make it a habitual occurance. We are going to travel around doing 5ks. Quality time with the kids, A healthy lifestyle, great new people, it also supports great causes. With each race we get a t-shirt with the race name on it. We are going to make quilts from the shirts so when the kids are older they will have something tangible from all the fun times. I think its going to be so much fun.

5. I love...my life.

Nice!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
Sasa
USER INFO »

...okay....here we go!

1. I love and appreciate what is going on inside me, I found this beautiful picture yesterday. Its called an Oligodendrocyte, they are inside you and they protect your axons, so that nerve impulses in the brain can travel safely and quickly. They have tentacles, and with those tentacles they wrap around the process of an axon. Much like the protective coating of a wire. Isn't that Fascinating?..they are little body guards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Oligodendrocyte.png

2. I loved it when we were at the beach and decided to walk on the sand at night, it was a full moon, and around the moon was a beautiful halo. We found out later this was a rare occurance.

http://www.orbwar.com/light/P1010845...-moon-halo.jpg

3. I love that I have encountered some really amazing people lately. Yesterday I was on the stair climber and this elderly man was laughing at me. I was waiting for my running through the wall moment. My 2nd wind...He caught me right when the body wants to give up. He said, "Are you tired...?"
I said, " This thing will wear you out, but its so good for you." He Said, "VERY GOOD FOR YOU." ...I assured him that I will make it, don't let the look fool you..I am just getting started. He laughed...and shook his head.
Great people...

4. I love that I am never alone. Even when I go in a quiet place..I am visited. So thankful for that. No amount of money, no material possession, no amount of fame or popularity can top that. Its everything in life that one could ever want. I feel so Blessed.

5. I love that I am going another road trip in two weeks, Mountains this time. I am not a big fan of cold weather, so this will be a quick trip. There is some beautiful scenery to soak up... however, I will look like an eskimo.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-16-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:31 AM   #4
Sasa
USER INFO »

1. I love this painting...
http://www.lorimcnee.com/wp-content/...x12-300px1.jpg

2. I love this scene...
http://www.carefreecharters.com/imag...nd-charter.jpg

3. I loved that my daughter left me a message written on a piece of paper hanging in area that she knows I frequently visit. It said, " I love you mother, with all my heart!" Doesn't get much better than that...nice surprise

4. I love the smell of Dove soap..

5. I love this particular dog where I work, She tries to talk to me...yesterday she had a new pink collar, and had been bathed. She was lookin stylish!

Ok there is my mornin' 5...
Old 02-18-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Sasa
USER INFO »

1. I love my hair stylist, I went back yesterday, she is so amazing. She worked on my head again for 2 more hours. I felt so good when I came out of there. She put something else in it this time to make it shine. It's callled glossing and she didn't even charge me for it. (But I left her a nice tip to make up for it)... We talked the entire time..

2. I love my coffee this morning, I bought some Dunkin Donuts Orginal last night for this special morning.

3. I love that today we are going to do the much anticipated 5k to help the nature people.

4. I love that I will see my first Mardi Gras parade, sounds like it will be fun.

5. and I love that I will go on a week stay at a military base this summer to train as a first responder. I am so excited about it, I really wanted to train for that. You see accidents all the time, and disasters and you want to help but can't...well this training will change that.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
Sasa
USER INFO »

1. I love Mardi Gras Parades... We actually got more attention than the people in the parade because we literally still had our racing numbers on, and our 5k t-shirts from the run. We almost missed the parade. But everyone in the parades were cheering for us..and asking questions about the run. needless to say we had tons of candy and beads thrown at us. It was so much FUN! The kids had so many beads that you could barely see their chins.

2. I loved paricipating in the 5K yesterday and I was totally bitten by the competition bug. I was doing this as support for a cause not a competition. We were just going to do a jog/walk kind of thing, we did exactly that. But...once there and I saw all the athletes stretching, running, competing with one another, The Airforce was there as a group..that was great to see. I got BIT...big time. Its ON!!! Got alot to get ready for..I can only do a 10 minute mile at the moment, so this 70 year old won with a 20 min finish. Thats about 6 minute mile. Got alot of work to do!

3. I love that I have way too much to do and no time to lay on my rear end.

4. I love that I am so financially blessed, so many good things will come from that blessing.

5. I love my new home and the fact that I am fixing to graduate. Alot of hard work, alot of fear overcome, alot of insecurities worked through. Thankful to God for that, I look to Him (my Lord and Savior) always for my comfort and strength.

My promise here to you, and to myself is that I will "always" wake up with at least 5 things I love and appreciate, and write them down daily. Not here of course but in my own..private journal. I did this because I was called to do so. I think I'm finished I have the word that I am DONE.

So I have something else lined up...that is very important. (((hugs)))

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...j1sio1_500.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 02-19-2012 at 08:30 AM.