++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-13-2004, 01:13 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Outshines

Its Clear to see your words have picered me its clear to see you only spoke the truth its clear too see you meant what you said when you spoke if they despise you they despise me if they have hated you they have hated me they cant see they know you not your ways is the light of us all from depths from cradle to the grave So they choose to live in their own graves if only Its Clear to See How You Lived And How You Died You Did It For Me And You Did It For Theme We Love You Dont Really Mind Trials Dont Really Mind The Sorrys Of Agoney Dont Really Mind Because Your LOVE Outshines All The Darkness And Pain But Of Coure Your Unseen That Dosent Matter Because Spirt Is Made Real Its The Real Thing Dont Want No Other Thing Who Could Ever Taste You Then Hurt You Im Sure You Know What That Pain Feels Like Not I Your Power Your Stregnth Outshines All That Weak It Gives Power To The Powerless Thank You Christ King For Shineing Down Your Gift Of Love On Me Your Love Outshines The Darkness And Confusing Outshines All The Worry And Shows Me Its Ok Outshines Hatred And I Know Why I Just Cant Hate Those Which Hate You And Me Outshines Sin As I Sing Praise You Knew We Would Never Be Free You Made Us Ya See Why Oh Why I Know How You Loved Us And How You Knew Us I Praise You To Set Us Free Your light My Lord Burns Inside Of Me And It thank You For Letting It Outshine Me Be Cause Im Nothing Without your loved outshines The Hopeless Your Love Outshines The Darkest Of Oblivon Knowing You Outshines All My Pain And Burdens And Fears You Know Me ASo Im Sure You Know That A Lot No Its Not Not After Knowing You Your Love Outshines All Of Me Outshines All Of Me Because its stronget than me without their is no me dont you see You Just Knew Before Me I Will Left Up My Voice In Joy In Sadness And In Confusing And In Doubt You Got A song For just About Every Need Inside Of you i will praise your love outshines all that i cant see
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-13-2004, 10:29 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
THAT ROOKED!
Old 10-13-2004, 11:22 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
what ever you sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-14-2004, 01:32 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
beautiful sentiments, CS...liked the whole writing...but this line stood out for me...

Quote: Of Coure You're Unseen...That Dosent Matter Because Spirt Is Made Real...Its The Real Thing...Dont Want No Other Thing...Who Could Ever Taste You Then Hurt You...

everything is about keeping the Faith... ...
Old 10-14-2004, 10:37 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »