View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 01:11 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) okay i think i know what you are saying miss little no need for paragraphs! LOL

it would be great if he could get some of his muscian friends to help out and get people of real quality here. i would love perhaps a combination of the stripped back style and perhaps a more tradtional rock approach with a backing band.
that would be great a tradtional rock approach but please lets get some really great musscians on that album i hope nothing but the best it just wouldnt be right.....and know i dont like the paragraphs LOL but you gotta admit im just a little better B/c i get less complaints NOW]]LOL,,back to the point whatever he dose i really really just hope and pray it goes all his way,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything