View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 02:18 PM   #367
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK here is one, I actually dreamed this last night:embarass:

I was in the pit at a show of Creed's of course and had incredible eye contact with Scott the entire show, so intense to a point where he kneeled down and sang to me and kissed me on the cheek. After the show I was approached by this man dressed in jeans and "crew" shirt, and he handed me a back stage pass and said my presence has been requested by Mr. Stapp. Well of course I was delighted and my friend said "I am out of here" and she took off and I proceeded to go back stage with this crew memeber. He lead me through this long hallway and I passed Mark, he was eating a hoagie and said "hey nice to see you closer, did you enjoy the show?" Of course I was happy to express to him my sheer happiness with the show. Then I saw Flip and he was playing with a bunch of kids behind stage with a basketball and he waved and said "I'll see you later" So my stomach continued to have intense butterflies knowing who I was about to see next.... I was lead to this room in the back of the tour bus, and there he sat, just out of the shower and looking HOT as ever!!! I smiled and literally felt my stomach flip a million times...... He looked at me and said" So you liked the show?" with this big smile. I of course told him how much I loved the show and he proceeded to get up out of his chair and shook my hand. I got this giddy laugh going I could not stop and he said " You have the most amazing eyes, I had to meet you" I stopped giggling and just looked into his deep brown soulful eyes and something came over me like a wave of fire, "do it this is your only chance" I stood closer to him and he took my hand and said " are you ready?" And I said "I am ready for ANYTHING!!!!" and he took me out the door to the plane that was waiting fully fueled ready to go. It was the exact same plane in CreedINK and we were it's only passengers..... He opened a bottle of wine and poured me a glas and said I have seen you at my shows before, you seem to love the music" He then came in the seat next to me and took off my shoes, he rubbed his fingers on my legs and then that was it BAM!!!!! It was a wild and sexy hot night on those leather seats ( sorry got to keep it PG ) ALL I have to say is he was as intense on that plane that night as he is in his music!!!!! We flew for 8 hours and I fell asleep in his arms, to wake up to a plate of fresh fruit and juice and coffee. I asked "where are we?" and he said he needed a break from the tour and we are in Maui. We stayed there for 4 days basking in the sun and frolicking on the beach and skinny dipping. And I came home with a tattoo HE put on me

Well.... was this worth the wait? Oh dear god no wonder I was in a bad mood when the cat woke me this am!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"