View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 10:01 PM   #21
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by mattr652) Lately AB has been speaking out about the breakup. They've been saying a lot of negative things about Stapp. What is true, and what is fiction, we will never know. But I just don't see how you can stop liking a band's music just because of things they have said.

You know, I'm sorry. I did phrase that wrong. What was meant by that is, I did like their music, I still do like the music, but what they have said, and closely related people to the members have said has really hurt me. I do not respect them as human beings at all. It is impossible for me to have read all this hate, and understand all this hate that they have towards, it seems to me, what Creed was, and especially one of the main factors of Creed. You can say, well, you really don't know Scott, or whatever, but you know, there's just something about him that makes me know he's not some stuck up idiot that doesn't give a freaking crap about anyone else, as they seem to imply. I truly beleive he is a great person, a great dad, a great role model, and a great musician. There are still those things about him I see that are faults, but good greif, he's not Jesus! Since you can probably answer this, what kind of role models would you concider Alter Bridge to be?
To me, it just is not real when a person listens to someone's music, but can't agree or relate with the lyricist. I really can not relate with them because I do not want to be like them. I am truly dissapointed in them.

Oh yeah, I kinda have been noticing that AB has been talking about the breakup and very aware of how negativly they treat Scott. If I had not been aware of that, I would not have posted.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp

Last edited by Creed_Defaultgirl : 01-20-2005 at 10:11 PM.