View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 03:36 PM   #84
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) No, you missed my point, dear. My point wasnt that what he did was wrong. It wasnt that I couldnt trust a man who would cheat on his wife. It was that I cannot trust a man who got on national television, adn lied straight to his teeth to the American Public.
Everyone makes mistakes. Clinton's mistake did not hurt anyone, while Bushe's killed thousands of people...

Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) Then the rest of the world lives a standard of life that is far differed than the one in America. (I'm not speaking finacial, but moral). And isnt *this* stereotyping? The rest of the world is a farily large generalization, if you ask me. Anyways, I said it was my opinion, and it is. The vast majority of people who think that Bush is a stupid hick are the same people who assume that everyone from the South is a stupid hick. Where hes from and his public speaking abilities have nothing to do with the decisions he makes as a president.
And wasn't this thread about Clinton, anyways?
You see, US is driven by yellow press, like National Inqueror, and TV shows about private life of celebrities.
In US, like nowhere esle, public figures private life matters a lot. That's fucking retarded if you ask me.
Morals? Morals are ok and all, but jut because person has set of morals somewhat different from yours it doesn't make him an unfit person to do his job.
Not all American share your morals as well, you know.