View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 01:28 AM   #31
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) Its not that I don't support AB.....I just don't like their music. When they actually record something I like....I'll buy it.
Well if you don't not support them, that would mean that you DO support them. I have to go with Dek here, every single one of your posts I have read have been derogatory both to AB as people, and musically, which I simply can't fathom.
Why is it ok to not like AB and like Stapp, when everyone here is supposedly Creed fans, and therefore alienating more than 3/4s of Creed?
I'm sorry if anyone doesn't agree, and I think I'm being civil about this (by the way Jooji_2, this isn't directed to you, just in general), and really, honestly, just looking for a civil answer, no burns. The fighting and bickering isn't going to stop here until there are either simple understandings of respect towards other people's opinions, or tolerance of the difference of opinions here. For some reason, people can't seem to just agree to disagree, they have to blow everything out of porportion.
I dunno, maybe because I started out at ABrocks and was never *really* exposed to the immature must-have-the-last-post attitude that I'm finding popping up around here, but (other than that) I really do like this board, there's just these random posts that end up getting nasty, and whole threads like this that might as well say "AB vs. Stapp".
Why?

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller