View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 01:29 AM   #6
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I can personally say that I think Scott is better than Myles, and Scott and Mark fit together better than Myles and Mark, but hey, I'll accept it, Myles is a good vocalist, and I'm already singing along to him on the radio, so that's a good thing. Now I just have to learn not to get mad when the dj's call alterbridge creed, and then diss them both. I can say one thing about Open Your Eyes, Mark used a guitar that has the same sound, if not the same one as the one he used on My Sacrafice. He sure gets into it on that solo. I recorded the song off of the radio the other day, and then I took that tape and got another blank tape sitting around the house and recorded Open Your Eyes over and over and over. I know most of the words now!

I have a question. Am I the only one who has the all the cd's marked on their calender, and then count the days back to where when I X of a day I can look and see how many day I have left until each CD (AB cd, Scott's passion stuff, Compilation CD) comes out, and each different cd is marked in a different color, and at the top of the page you have a key so you know what color is what cd??? Am I the one who, the only one who, would carry on that far???
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp