View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 11:46 PM   #100
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

I,can still remembear when i was just a kid, when friends were friends forever AND What You Said Is What Ya Did, Well It Was Me And Danny And Bobby We Cut Each Others Hands We Held Tight To A Promise Only Brothers Understand But We Were So Young So Young, ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, JUST AS SURE AS THE RIVERS GOING RUN BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE, WE,d STILL BE STANDING WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE, AND I,LL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL KINGDOM COME BLOOD ON BLOOD, THROUGH THE YEARS AND MILES BETWEEN US ITS BEEN A LONG AND LONLEY RIDE BUT IF I GOT THAT CALL IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT I,d BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE, BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE WED, STILL BE STANDING WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE BLOOD ON BLOOD AND I,LL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL KINGDOM COME, LIKE BLOOD ON BLOOD, PEACE ALL,,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You