View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 12:09 AM   #96
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mark 8, 31, 38,

AND he began to teach theme, that the son of a man must suffer Many Things, And Be Rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests and scribes, and men of order and organized relegion and after 3 days RISE AGAIN, AND HE SPAKE THAT SAYING OPENLY,GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORY GLORY, and then peter took him and began to rebuke him, BUT WHEN HAD TURNED ABOUT AND LOOKED ON HIS DISCIPLES, HE REBUKED PETER, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN, FOR THOU SAVOUREST NOT THE THINGS THAT BE OF GOD, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY, But The THINGS OF MEN, at this point was one of his men afraid b/c they could not understand, of the torment in the spirtual chaos he was going through at this time, SO HE SPOKE CLEARLY, WHEN HE SAID , I BE OF GOD, GLORY TO GOD, And When He called all those people unto him with his disples, Also He Sai8d unto theme, WHOSOEVER WILL COME AFTER ME, LET HIM DENY HIMSELF AND TAKE UP HIS CROSS AND FOLLOW ME, FOR WHOSOEVER, WILL SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE AND THE GOSPELS SAKE SHALL SAVE IT, FOR WHAT SHALL A MAN PROFIT IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WORLD AND ITS WAYS , And Of Course Fall Subject In Its Suduction And Lies And Self MADE GLORY,Or What Shall A Man Give Exchange FOR HIS SOUL, WHOSOEVER, THEREFORE SHALL BE ASHAMED OF ME AND MY WORDS, in this ADULTEROUS AND SINFULL GENARATION, ALSO SHALL THE SON OF MANJ BE ASHAMED, WHEN HE COMETH IN GLORY OF HIS FATHER WITH THE HOLY ANGELS, GLORY GLORY GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You