View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 02:27 PM   #15
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Let's get one thing straight. This is predominantly a wide collection of forums based upon one thing: music. Consequently, all members here have a general understanding of one (if only one) thing: music. We do not need a run down of the last 40 years in music. That was a waste of your "and what is infinitely more important, my time."

I, personally, love Pearl Jam, as well as a multitude of other bands, some of which were stated in your doctorate thesis on the evolution of postmodern popculture. Say it with me, "I love Pearl Jam." On a music-related board, that's all that is needed. The rest is understood, but left entirely unsaid. Now, if you were to post your admiration for a band on a forum based around neurophysics, you may want to fill them in on the last few decades of rock and roll, not that they'd care, but it'd be much more pertinent in that conversation or discussion.

In summation, get a frickin' life.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."