Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #886
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!!!

The Gulit Of Sin holds most captavie from excepting christ comes as you are and you will be whashed, by the Blood that sets the captavies free, John.ch 1.3.14 all things were made by him without him was not anything made that was made in him WAS LIFE and the life was the light of men and the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not the same came for witness to bear witness of this light John Of course haaaaaaaaaa the light that all men through him may believe he was not that light but was sent to bear witness of it that was the true light which lighteth the world Like GE which lighteth every man that cometh into the world he was in the world and the world was made by him and the world knew him not he came unto his own and his own received him not to theme that gave power to become the sons of God even to theme tha just believe upon his name which were born not of blood nor the will of the flesh nor the will of man But God And The word was made flesh and dwelt among us...and we beheld his Glory the Glory Full Of Grace and of truth
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done