Thread: Finding Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 10:39 PM   #20
badboy9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I really can't say why I didn't post until now. I just enjoyed seeing everyone go back and forth on different things. Happened onto the site from a search on Netscape. My first post was in the "Fans by City" under "Kentuckians come hither", sort of a personal Creed history.

I have seen a lot of bands live, majority Classic Rock (Police, Genesis, Rush, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton to name a few), but have never seen a better show than the boys deal to their fans. Like Stevie Ray Vaughan used to do, they put their heart and soul into every note, chord and lyric!!!

Anyway, does the theory about the DVD sound remotely logical? I, too, was hungry for one to come out and was disappointed when it didn't. However, with all that transpired, it would seem dangerous to their defense if it came out until the coast is clear.

You know, Scott really did have a tough year. I don't remember anyone mentioning the deal with Alcatraz when the Dr.'s told him he was endangering his vocal cords and needed to scale back. That was probably some of the pressure he spoke of being under when VH1 had a fit and brought in the Wallflowers, meaning there were people who had no regard for his health, only the money to be made off him. I remember the first time I saw them, which was opening of the Weathered tour in Atlanta 2002. I could not belive the strain he had to be putting on his voice. Being athletic like he is, he probably rushed, or was rushed, back after the accident. When someone is used to being active, the worst thing that can happen is to not be able to be active.

I ramble......