View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:55 AM   #61
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of all this thread makes me sick!
I am so embarrased that most of you live in this country.I had no idea there were so many Elites on this board..if you have no idea what a Elite is I suggest you read Shut Up and Sing by Laura Ingraham.and then maybe you will get a clue to what is going on!

I am a Bush supporter and I support our troops 100% and if you do not like this country then get the hell out of it.
I know war is not good but I also know that we have to eliminate threats to this country.Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are threats and they have to be done away with...If I had been the one who pulled Saddam out of that hole I would have blown his head off.I was able to meet the President and The First Lady not to long ago when President Bush was here.He flew into Cherry Point and I was able to be on the flight line to greet him and the First Lady because of who my Dad was...after he landed at Cherry Point he flew to Camp Lejune where he spoke to the Marines who fight for your freedom so you are able to post so much hatered and crap!My Father was involved in the C-130 project and he brought the very first C-130 to Cherry Point.He also fought in every conflict that the U.S. has been involved in so I know alot more than you as to what is going on..My Father was a highly decorated Marine...My Dad was given a Air Medal Award...for service in Vietnam from Feb 20 1969 to 13 Feb 1970.The Secretary of the Navy has approved twelve additional Strike/Flight awards of the Air Medal for service in Southeast Asia from 23 Dec 1972 to 9 Aug of 1973..he has many other awards for serving this country including 2 D.F.C. which are Distingushed Flying Crosses. he spent a total of 4 years in the air and what I mean by that is the number of hours he spent flying was totaled to be 4 years..which is alot.
So I have very strong convictions concerning this country and as Far as Bush is concerned the only fault that I have with him is he did not move quick enough after 9/11....Even though my Father dedicated his life to the U.S.M.C
he always supported his Commader In Cheif!!
What are we suppose to do? lay down and play dead when we are attacked?..........I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!...and what type of message would that send to all the terrorists???????????????????????????????

Terrorism is like a cancer if it is not stoped it will spread and eventualy kill you!!

And for everyone who wants Kerry in the White House if he is elected maybe then you will wake up and realise how wrong you are!!!...I really feel sorry for all of you and I am ashamed that you live in this country!!
Please read any books by Laura Ingraham or Sean Hannity..and then maybe you will get your heads out of your ass!! and learn what Libs are all about.

And I think that the sign that represents the Democrats is very fitting a Jackass.
And I am sure that this post will get me banned but I really do not care..I do not have to post on a Creed bb to support the band that I love .
I pray for each one of you...I pray that God gives you a brain!!

And I will not be back so don't bother posting back becasue I do not have to defend what I have said because if Kerry is elected my point will be proven once again!!

Have A Nice Day.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years