View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 11:20 PM   #35
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well - since we are being obnoxious - let's just open the whole can of worms -

NOTE ****** JULBRIGHT'S FARFETCHED AND UNTRUE SPECULATION ******** based solely on UNFOUNDED RUMORS and COMMENTS HEARD SECOND/THIRD/FOURTH HAND... -

Did anyone watch Oprah today? I just caught the end but there was a guy who was worth $20million dollars and he smoked crack once and within I think he said two years - can't remember - he was broke and down to the clothes on his back. He said it grips you and takes hold and he didn't realize he had a problem until he was homeless and sleeping under a table in a hotel hiding in the tablecloth and woke up on Easter morning.

NOW I AM NOT SAYING THAT DRUGS ARE BEING USED _ but I have to admit my mind kept wandering to you know who and hoping that this story had no relevance to him at all. That is all I am saying. You know I am Stapp Happy and am hoping that my mind was over analyzing - you know I am a counselor so I do tend to analyze things - It just made me sad - how people can throw their life away.

BTW _ that millionaire guy had to take odd jobs and clean people's toilets and stuff - after he once had $20 mil - can you imagine???
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie