View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 07:38 PM   #31
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) Joy, Sheila, Teri, Jen, SMM, Crdlvr, lifelovesoul and everyone else who offered a kind word - thanks! That is all I was after - I had no intention of starting another thread to hash out the rumors !!! I can appreciate all the comments but I didn't say anywhere that I blamed anyone like Mark or the pitter who revealed stuff - I just said I missed the guy. Creed or no Creed ( WAAAHH no creed ) (sorry) I would like to see the guy somewhere - I miss him like I would miss a good friend. The rumors and such cause added concern but my feelings today are more about missing him - they are just complicated by the extra crap flying around.

I am glad some people finally spoke up about the support - that is why I fell in love with the Feed - even if you have different opinions - people were always nice and supportive - there is certainly a bit of an edge around here as of late - let's not fall apart here people!

{{{{{Julbright}}}}}} You always have support from your Creedfeed friends. I'm glad that everyone helped make you feel a little better! Hang in there we are all feeling a little out of the loop as far as the band is concerned! May this all soon be put to rest!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "