Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 01:11 AM   #7484
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) well sometimes i think thi is the better thing to do..but I cant...anyway the girl appeared in his life first...and he thinks he loves her....but at the same time he said he cant live without me....

This is going to sound cruel, and you can hate me for it if you want, but I am telling you now that I was with this girl for like six years and I started hangin out with someone else, and it developed into something more than friendship. I too did not know what to do, as I loved my girl deeply, but the thought of something new was overpowering. It got to the point that I was forced to make a decision, so I decided to leave them both. I still have nighmares about the look in my girls eyes when I told her about it all. Thats what you have to do, you have to force him to make a decision cause if you don't, he will drag you along forever if you let him.
If he can't live without u, then his choice should be very easy.