View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 03:19 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All Newbies come hither........

Hi,
Im Jon and you will see me around her pretty often. I am more of a lurker than a poster but we are all family. Let me introduce you to our popular posters:

DangerousDan85: our leader and number 1 poster. He has a nice sense of humor and hopes that Natalie Portman will get on.

N30°14'?.7 W84°(Marcos): This little fiesty fella from Brazil gives you all the South American Creed news you want and is one funny dude and is a pleasure to talk to.

Mulletman(Al Onofre):Al is a unique college student that gives us humorous pictures/stories/news/and music. He certainly brings a certain somethign to the board

TeriB19,Dogstar,JenRN,Addicted2Stapp,HotForScott,G oodGodGirl23,JulieLovesCreed: The Ladies of the board. They give us their obsessions with Stapp,Tremo, and Flip and their plans for CreedFeed fest.

Creedfan47a(Bec): THE BABE OF CREEDFEED!

If i forgot anyone just introduce yourself in this thread. i only used the Top 10 posters.

Sincerely,
Jon