View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 11:50 AM   #132
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. &nbsp;Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" &nbsp;So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor &nbsp;I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!! &nbsp;The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. &nbsp; Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!! &nbsp;I went and stayed at Scott's house &nbsp;and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! &nbsp; Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night! </b>

Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

Relearn Love