View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:12 PM   #25
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I appreciate your PM, Ronda. I took your post in a way that you were implying we were way to much into the band. I understand that was your opinion and maybe I should not have replied the way I did. It just seemed your opinion was pretty harsh for someone who didn't know what half of our posts were about. I post anything from childhood memories on this board to recipies. I am not here to put you down. I hope you stay, I just took what you said a little personal and and the fact that you stated in your PM that people with 1,000 posts were way to into the band made me feel that you were in a way forcing your opinion on me. I have posted over 1,000 times, but I am a very friendly and upbeat person, as is Dogstar. I formed my post about you based on what you had posted. You formed your post about me, based on 2 of my 1,000+ posts. I apologise if I made you feel unwelcome and I hope that you understand my point. I probably jumped the gun a little, but it seemed you had some pretty negative posts and it kind of got to me. Thanks, Carrie