View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 12:49 PM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Somethings takes time

Amen, and Patients is a gift that flows from the gift of wisdom, amen sometimes when everything is going right and we cant win for loosing God Never Looses and we must go through so many changes and ups down before we know we have been gifted in wisdom, and then being confirmed as we grow in the lord, and he is a God that know what he is doing always proverbs 8.22.34 message blessed is the man that heareth me whatching daily at my gates wating at the posts of my doors psalm 119, 71.72 GODS Law Taught By Affliction haaaaaaaaaa REJOICE !!! thats a good thing to pass on it is good for me that i have been afflictied that i might learn thy statutes the law of thy mouth isw better unto me than thousands of gold and silver
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done