Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #2595
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~AMEN

AMEN yes i will be brother i,ll miss ya till ya get back like i said dont work to hard LITTLIE Pink Houses For You And Me , and daddy wont sell the farm just like no matter what, Sis Playing Wit Ya bub giving time for my 2nd cup of coffea to kick in i pray your departure I Overcoming And Fuifilling IN GOD As Well As Work ya see brother sis loves that relationship you posting on this morning We NEED It To SURVIVE all things A Solid Relationship IN HIM Praise Jesus Will Keep you Busy the one thing i love about working for him is the joy and upliftmeant i get im just as so much in a simple converstion with a brother or a sister and not just any but those THAT our Strifing IN SPIRT AND TRUTH TODAY just holding on and not willing just as soon as things begin to rocky or a storm blows in THEY OUR Not Ready To Cast All Their Faith A Way Bubby AND TALK ON A New Voyage Of Falseness But Our Willing To Except His LOVE and the warriors he wants us to be as often as he wants to give it GLORY TO GOD And As STRONG as Warrior As He Wants To Form Ya In I LOVE staying busy In Him Its Just Fuifilling I have Kids Of Course Love Theme Dearly but they dont furfill me LIKE GOD does and i can see through the years PRAISE JESUS how his hand and how his help emerges to the eye in my kids AND Thats Just Wonderfull Praise Jesus And I Tell Ya why i did all the stuff basic tha a parent is required to do Sunday School BUT Its Obvious Because I,am BUSY IN HIM Who The Domanating Figure is in my kids and im blessed and happy to see the one i love so much slowly as bud reflect in my kids of course it may be slow BUT I KNOW ITS MY GOD, Working His Mighty Finger In Theme, PRAISE JESUS I,ve Seen Relationships Get More Solid And Blossom And Bloom in abiltiy and in strengeth just to get up and shake of the dust AND GO FORTH IN COUTINIUE IN HIM PRAISE JESUS, and brother its a delight in him to the daily for ya i,d love to see others particapate as well