Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #2590
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

AMEN, Praise Jesus, WITH LOVE And Fuifilled The Walk Nobody Else Could Furfill Brother HE Said UNTO THEME, YE SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM Of God As A Little Child Or Ye IN SHALL NO WISE SHALL ENTER, For Wisdom Is Is Alo So Heavey And Full Of Many Griefs As The Man Of Many Sorrows Subsided In His Walk, Thank You Lord And Praise YOU JESUS ECC 1>18 For In Much Wisdom Is Much Grief And He That Increaseth Knowlege Indeed Increaseth Sorrow PRAISE JESUS The Word Of God Be Geniune PRAISE JESUS Because The WORD Is With God AND WE PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME For Come Unto Me All That Are Heavey Layden AND I Will Give The Rest for that Yolk Is So Easy IF YOU Subject In The Proverbs WE LOVE,em So Much PRAISE YA JESUS We Love Those Proverbs AND WHEN HE HITS AND MAKES YOUR BURDEN FEATHER LIGHT YOU Going THINK PRAISE JESUS Something Wrong Wit YOU Going FEAR THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF YOUR FAITH PRAISE JESUS, 1 COR 2 ~22 And > 28 FOR the jews Require A Sign And The Greeks seek After Wisdom JESUS SAID I,am Neither Jew Greek Or Gentile PRAISE JESUS But We PREACH Christ Crucified unto the jees A Stubling block and unto the greeks foolishness BUT IT REALLY Doe,nt Matter TO JESUS WHAT YA OUR OR WHERE YOU CAME FROM Why I Myself Just A Vagabond There Is No Help For Me As Many Of Us Feel The Same 1 COR 25 Tells Us Because The Foolishness OF GOD Is Wiser Than Men AND THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER Than Men 28 And 27 Tells Us BUT HE HATH CHOSEN The Foolish Things Of The World And Things That Our Despised Hath He Chosen YEA And Things Which Are Not To Bring Nought The Things That Are FOR JESUS WISDOM Was With Love After Perciving The World And What Defiles Man PRAISE JESUS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TODAY AWSOME Post Brother Awsome Post BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY Ya,Alls