Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #2587
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread AMEN AND AMEN

PRAISE JESUS If That It Be GOD SWEET JEHOVHOA on our side today PRAISE JESUS For These Day Ye Shall Be With Me In Paradise , The Woes Upon the Pharisees BUT Woe Unto You Scibes AND PHARISEES HYPOCRITES For Ye SHUT UP The Kingdom Of Heaven Against Men And Lead Those Estray FOR EVERY BEAST OF THE FIELD Matt 23,13,28 Amos 5 18,27 WOE, unto you that desire the day Of The Lord to what end is for you The Day Of The Lord Is Darkness And Not Light AS If A Man Flee From A Lion And Bear Met Him Or Went In The House And Leanded His Hand On The Wall And A Serpent Bit Him Shall Not The Day Of The Lord Be Darkness And Not Light Even Very Dark And No Brightness In It I Hate I Despise Your Feast Days And I Will Not Smell In Your Solemn Assemblies THOUGH Ye Offer Me Burnt Oferings And Your Meat Offerings I Will Not Acept Theme PRAISE JESUS Who Obeyed THE LORD OF HOST Even To Death THAT Forgave These Genrations Of Vipers FOR THEIR Sins Againt The Lamb Of GOD And My Brothers And Sisters IF WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM THE POWER to forgive those WHAT MORE Will He Do For Us Today IN Our TIMES OF NEED PRAISE JESUS ISA 61,3, TO give Unto Theme That MOURN In zion To GIVE UNTO THEME Beauty For Ashes THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRT OF HEAVINESS That They May Be Called The Trees Of Righteousness AND THE PLANTING OF THE PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY THAT HE MIGHT BE GLORFIED And All Flesh Will See It