View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 02:07 PM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LOL..... The rail is SERIOUS business, remember there are tons of people just as crazy of fans as you and want that spot! You can't fool around, you must have a plan. The couple of times I went I went with different friends, one was 7 months pregnant at the time, and one was older than me, and She could not keep up with my mad sprint to the stage, so I saved a spot for her. The one time I had to literally run over a mile to get to the stage, this was an outside venue and they checked you in way out in the parking lot and I studied the stage map and had a serious plan and ran like I never had before:lol: I had a mission and that was to get that eye contact I had the week before with Scott AGAIN!!!! The adreneline came over me like nothing else before!!! The bruises well, I had some problems with these bimbos who wanted my spot on the rail because it was so damn good and Scott came there alot. They weezled thier way to the front and I was not backing down and they started to shove me. I said to them "better knock it off" and they persisited and kept on nagging me. The one purposely stepped on my heels and I took my leather heel of my shoes and nailed her in the shin, she got the message then The hell you have to endure to get to that spot ....... believe me you will not give it up without a fight!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"