View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 11:18 AM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rail tickets are sometimes hard to come by. Anyways you get FLOOR tickets and it is a first come first serve basis. You get there as early as you can stand it. I was on the rail 3 times and I have waited as long as 8 hours to get even in the doors. You make friends with the security people LOL..... and when you go through the detectors you run like hell to your post and DON'T MOVE!!!! You have to not leave, which means go to the Bathroom way ahead of time and don't drink anything while you are there! Wear comfortable shoes, and know the stage set up so you know what area to run to when the doors open. It can become a real push and shove kind of thing as well, I have gone home with bruises and still have a scar from one pit experience for CREED. I like the cat walk, but most people run to get right in front of Mark, because that is usually where all the action is. The cat walk is good because all of them come down it and Scott spends a lot of time on it! Usually the skanky girls are not in front, they are too prissy to run and don't want to mess up their hair But they ALWAYS want to try and get up and smooz thier way to the front. This is why I have a scar, she did not get in the front! LOL

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"