Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #8334
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) "And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.
ITS BEST IF I DONT WHATCH THE NEWS OR CNN.... I GET REALLY PISSED, AT GODS COUNTRY and like i said its best if i dont whatch the wolfs pave their way and rise FOR THE FREAKING FEW THAT CAN SEE YA AND WHO DONT WALK BLINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF UR OWN MASKS AND PLANS OF DECIT FOR GOD SAKES USE FREAKING CURTIANS PLEASE
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You