View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 08:12 PM   #52
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) The negativity towards stapp is NOT by his fans...as i see it...it is by people that as long as they get what they expect from someone, they are happy as clams...but let that person fall or not live up to their expectations...and we get what we have been getting...

This has nothing to do with him as a person. It has everything to do with the quality of his performances. So, if I find I am not satisfied with quality of his performances, I am spewing negativity? I don't think so. It's called critical thinking and judging...his performance, NOT his actions as a person.

Quote: negativity has it's place and that is to balance the positive...and vise versa...but this in not balancing anything...from my observations it has become pure "dislike" for another human being that a bunch of people speculate about
Well, there are quite a bunch of us who are looking at this purely as a performance issue. Again, it has nothing to do with my opinion of him as a person, since I really don't him personally, nor do you.

Quote: from my observations...second hand info can be opinionated depending on the source and their relationship with the person or information they are discussing or relaying at the time...be it in an article...or verbally from one person to the next.
Michael typed in what was in the article; I typed in part of what I found in a Q&A in a magazine that I happened to find humorous. This is a message board for members of Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp. When information, opinion or otherwise, appears in print or online, I would venture to guess that most of the people who are members here would be interested in reading it, regardless of the slant intended or unintended by the person or persons who provided the information.