View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 12:43 PM   #20
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I hear you can hear it on AOL now without being a member..

And I had a few things to say about what I liked in the lyrics:

A few quick points that are so original...so many artists talk about Love and how essential it is, but Stapp always has an original twist...

First RE-learn Love, as if you did know it...I was alive once as a child, a bible idea along that line.

And then relearn MY love, as each person has a Peculiar Manifestation of Love...we are not all called to be/act the same...it's a little scary being your real self...when each of us is a Person rather than "sheep"...

And then "relearn"...all that has been devastated can be recreated, same idea...hope against hope, always always continue in HOPE...new mercies every morning, never say die, never never NEVER, at the end of your rope tie a knot in it and hang on...

And then..."your tender hands caress my head", well that picture it is HIS OWN HANDS CARESSING HIS HEAD...

And it's "scriptural" too...it is god that worketh in you to will and to do...Phil 2.

In a sense we "save ourselves" when we wake up..."open our eyes", maybe I better go listen to AB now, lol...