View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 11:12 PM   #17
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I do feel for anyone who didn't get to experience them live.

That in my opinion is the worst thing about the break up. Anyone can write music that touches people and slap them on a CD. But only a true artist can convey those feelings and emotions in a 6 minute window that has no rewind button and can only be experienced once.

For example when I saw Creed for the last time in Houston, TX; Scott gave this huge speech before a song. Gave the entire crowd a 'warm-fuzzy', I hugged my girl. Then they played Torn and I was like - "Well thats new." So we are all rocking out to Torn and after the climax of the song, when it gets all calm, Scott goes - "To be honest with you, I thought we were going to play a different song." And we all loved that. Everyone laughed, everyone from the people in the lawn to Brett and Mark on stage. Then a couple songs later, he said that was meant for One Last Breath. Its the small things like that that make it all worth while.

*sigh*

Last edited by Mulletman : 06-04-2004 at 11:19 PM.