View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 12:37 AM   #13
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Spielberg's Munich causes controversy

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well...I cant understand in the first post you said you probably wont se Munich and in this you see will se it soon...You confused me to death...

Ah Chase .. being a man is a point to consider homosexuality as wrong or perverse--its cultural: men avoids this issue - i dont know a man who didnt feel 'disturbed' by this. And i m not judging you men --not saying you are right or wrong--but its obvious. And I think with women we have the same situation.

I almost agree with your first comments( I dont know why I started by the end of this...lol) about movies that vilanizes US...its so naive see things in this way...its the same if I tell you that I dslike all the movies that treat US as the good guy , like US President saving the whole world like in that movie when a meteor is going to collide with the earth (deep impact? I think). Did you like this movie?

How can you dictate why I don't like something? I told you why I don't think homosexuality isn't a good lifestyle. I believe in God, don't see they biological importance of it, and see a population in which STDs run rampant. Why isn't that enough? Trust me, the fact that I'm a man has nothing to do with it.

I said I'm sure I want to see Munich, but I probably will end up seeing it sometime. I don't see the confusion behind that. If someone makes a 9/11 movie that is saying that the U.S. is to blame for Islamic extremists attacking this country... I will be pissed off. If I remember correctly, the U.S. President didn't save the world from being hit from a meteor... in fact, I think the meteor did hit. He simply brought the survivors together. I didn't think the movie was anything special... it was your typical blockbuster.

Last edited by Chase : 01-25-2006 at 12:54 AM.