View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 12:03 AM   #88
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by reliable_sources) Refer to my first post on this thread. Now read all the bashings that follow. When I first reported this, I wasn't being funny. I wasn't wishing ill will on Creed and/or their fans. I was simply reporting information that I had heard from my reliable source, and had you cared to listen to 6 months ago, you wouldn't be freaking out like this.

All I can say is... I told you so... and I didn't have to sell out my reliable source like some had suggested.

Since December, Tremonti and Flip have been talking about recording the next Creed album, etc. That was a great cover-up and you all bought it. Truth is... up to that point, they had not talked to Stapp since he went on "vacation."

Stapp has fallen off the deep end. Read the article with Tremonti on MTV.com. Even he alludes and at certain times, points to the fact that Stapp is going crazy.

Don't get me wrong... I am very interested to hear Tremonti's new band. I AM NOT BASHING STAPP OR CREED!!!! I am simply proving that the point I made (and subsequently got bashed for) in December was all true... every single part of it.... and as early as December you could have accepted the truth but it looks like that never happened.
What do you want us to say that you are right and we were wrong? It seems you were but if your looking for an I told you so,now isn't the time for it.