View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #25
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: who cares about chart positions?

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Hesher was an album made back in '96, it sold... So I guess that counts towards sales?

Three Sided Coin is a greatist hits CD released in Japan, it sold.. So I guess that also counts towards sales?

Also 5 million albums is a pretty big difference. In your second post (I think it was) you said they sold twice as many... You don't seem very informed..

i dont seem very informed? i dont think you seem very well read... if you read my original post i obviously wasn't saying that nickelback has sold twice as many albums as creed... i was talking about how their new song "overcome" is doing well but at the same time nickelback is probably selling twice as many albums RIGHT NOW... lets see what happens with "full circle" i doubt itll sell half of nickelbacks latest album has.

i was obviously exaggerating anyway and you took it way to seriously. a greatest hits cd sold in japan? why the hell would that count that album isn't even on wikipedia under their discography... and hesher sold 10,000 copies total, then the production was cut, so no i dont consider that to count when were talking ten's of millions of albums sold... like i said chad kroeger has actually tried to get that album off of shelves because hes "ashamed" of it... i dont know why maybe because it actually has some creativity?

point being, nickelback sold a shit load of records with 4 shitty albums, just like creed sold a shit load of records with 3 albums that were WAYYY better than nickelback... so record sales mean nothing. High school musical sold the most records a few years ago.... your gonna tell me that was the best album of that year... im pretty sure TOOL and Radiohead had an album out that year.