View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #19
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Basically anytime her name comes up, he says something to that effect. I won't name specific interviews, because I don't listen to many of his interviews(I don't really have the time).

I guess what really irks me is that people(not just Hilaree) are having these kids, these wonderful blessings, and then they are just abandoning them, not being parents to them. It is sickening, wrong and not fair to the child. I just hope/pray that Stapp's current wife is being the kind of involved mother that his son never had before.

U know sometimes people don't believe in abortions, and they would rather have the baby and not do anything for them, then to just kill them. And like I said b4, people do things for love that they don't wanna do, but because they love that person so much, there'll do anything for them. But who knows as of now if Hilaree is trying to at least get into his life now.

I also pray that Jaclyn (Stapps new wife) is being there for Jagger. And not just there because of who Stapp is.