Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:44 AM   #889
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Proof

yes of course its all in the proof for those who dont believe, absents makes the heart grow stronger and the farther away we drift sometimes we dont realize the closer we are like the classic poem of the footprints in the sand Psalm 16.7.11 THE Lord Always Tends The Needs of the unbelievers rather they believe or not i believe the unbelievers who do become to be believers have gone through great presverance and our speciale To God And It Gives Theme A Blessing To Just Know Who Was Holding Theme Through The Good And The Bad And Ugly We Should Not Judge Un believers But Listen To Thier Reason And Anwser , the way we should speak and how we would want to be Anwsered Believers As Well Fight These Same Things. I BLESS THE LORD WHO HATH GIVEN ME COUNSEL, my reins also instruct me in the night seasons I have set the Lord Always Before me because he has at my right hand and knowing that is always ahead of us all I Shall Not Be Moved Therefore My Heart Is Glad And My Glory Rejoices In His Glory My Flesh Also Rests In Hope For Tho Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Will He Suffer Thine Holy One To See Couruption He Will Show me Thy Path Of Life In Thine Presence Is Fullness Of Joy At The Right Hand There Is Pleasures Ever More
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done