Thread: More Of You
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 03:58 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
More Of You

I,ve Looked Over Hell And The Earth Empty Shell Of Fog Im Lost Without You And Your Simple Touch I Love It More Than All Riches And Glory I,ve Looked Over Hell The Earth And Its Empty Shell Of Fog But Your My Heaven Without You It Cant Be Found I,ve Looked Over Hell And Your My Heaven Found My Heaven Found I need More Of You My Only Way My Only Way My Only Way I,ve Looked Over Hell And The Earth And Its In Shell Of Fog Im Lost Without You And Your Simple Touch Your My Heaven Without You It Just Cant Be Found No Matter How Strong Or How Weak There Is Not A Time When I Never Need You I,ve Looked Over Hell And The Earth And Its Empty Shell Of Fog Im Lost Without You Seeking The Day Seeking But Please Believe When I Say You Are I,ve Looked Over Hell And The Earth And Its Empty Shell Of Fog Im Lost With Out You And Your Simple Touch I know You Try So Hard And I Have Found You And How Much That Means To Me Without Promises Given Your All That I Need Your All That I Want How Much you mean to me right here without a question asked Im just telling you what you call failure means to me i will search and i will seek and i will fight to bring you face to face to me its all i see its all i know its you i must i must hold i want more of you i.ve looked over hell and the world and its shells and lies and shadows that hide the truth of reality these things haunt and reach my soul more of you i need my only way my only way fighting with fire fighting with all of me i need more of you these things cant be drained from you and me cant wait to show you with you cant wait to share with you more of you i need the more i give you of me deeper in you deeper in you deeper in me from you i cant hide my eyes of rapture
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything