Thread: Costume Ideas!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Costume Ideas!

OK spill it, what are your halloween plans? Are any of you wearing costumes? What are your kids wearing? Are you going to watch the "Great Pumpkin"? If so, can you tell me when and where it will be on? Are you going to carve pumpkins? Parties? What's the best candy these days?

I am going to wear a pioneer woman's dress that I made this summer. My first major sewing experience (more later). I love pretending like I'm from another era. It makes me think of history too! I want to carve pumpkins. I've never been good at that but you can soak the seeds in water, strain and bake them with salt. Yummm. I love halloween because it gives me a chance to step into someone else's experience, if only for one night. It's a celebration of Imagination these days, like Mardi Gras, and it's fun!

DISCLAIMER:
This thread is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please do not try this at home. All opinions driven on a closed course by proffesionals. NOT INTENDED FOR RELIGIOUS DEBATE Do not remove tags, except by consumer, under penalty of law.