View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:14 AM   #5350
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) pained again but not with my shoulder this time, too much headbanging last night and i can hardly move me head this morning my neck really hurts, but was a great night so shouldnt complain
hehe. I have had some interesting injuries from headbanging and moshing. Me and my friends used to compare injuries etc like it was cool haha. So what gig did U go to?

Oh and creedsister, thanks heaps for the hugs. You always make me feel welcome here. I have no idea why U keep being so nice, but thanks hun.

I am feeling a little lonely. Also sick. Last week had a strange impact on me phisically and I cant seem to get outta bed much.

I am also feeling frustrated cos we are in the middle of renovations and living outta boxes and one of the renovators didnt do a job he was scheduled to do today cos he didnt bring his job list with him. Fricken moron had us sitting here all day waititng for him! Never again! Me gona whoop some ass!

ROCK HARD!!!