Thread: Cross pic
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 07:58 PM   #35
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) I never hammer god or bible, just dont take them as absolute thruth as you dorks do heh
I hammer the church, because I cant stand when spiritual institution becomes a social one.

P.S. creedsister -- there is a wonderful thing called paragraphs. makes stuff much easier to read you know. try it out some time.
Hey im not a dork for 2cents i would kick your butt And yes i do get in a way were your coming from}} but i refuse to argue with you}] you little grouch you but im going to try to show love to all and yes that includes you too so i will be nice to you if you be nice to me as hard as that may be}}But has bad as i hate to admit it i could get a long better with you then some of the morons here i wont bother to name theme~~Rock On bro
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything