View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:37 PM   #81
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Echelon, I beg to differ about the amount of drama here vs. the Pit, but whatever.
If by ANY other boards you mean Creedpit, then no...I don't read Creedpit because that place is full of competitive, backbiting sycophants who seriously need lives. I gave it a few looks when I was looking for Creed boards to post on and decided I wouldn't fit in very well there. I don't have the time to frequent many other Creed boards, I simply asked you for details about the shows you mentioned.

Quote: I will say, basically any information is not far from the source itself...and leave it at that. I can back it up. However, out of respect to the sources of that information, I won't be putting it on a BB anytime soon.

Not far from the source...that's definitive and really makes for credibility. I would suggest keeping whatever you supposedly get from these sources off the board then. A vague unsubstantiated reference to a shitload of problems isn't fair to the subject of that statement. All it does is create more questions and rile people up for no good reason.

[quoteIf I didn't have an actual credible source, I wouldn't post it. Just because you think I craweld out of some other board (Sorry, but there are other boards and other people off this board who might know things too.)[/quote]

Yeah, and those people keep that stuff to themselves. This is the Internet where a lot of BS gets unleashed. Unless you cite your sources, few are going to take you seriously. And maybe you're not new to Creed or other boards, you are new to the people here, who are less likely to put much stock in what you say because so many poseurs flood the net.