View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:16 PM   #79
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Yes, I asked...tremonti4life

Didn't realize that....just answering a question.

Quote: Then don't cite this as an example of a show in which he wasn't himself unless you can provide some concrete information, like Chicago. *All over the place* doesn't tell me squat.

Do you read ANY other boards? Since reading people's reviews of shows tends to give insight into things. When more than one person is reviewing shows with the same things noted, probably something to it.

All over the place...manic. Happy extreams, sad/depressive extreams.

Quote: Similar in what way, that there were technical problems, a power failure, and he got pissy? Crappy crowd? Add alcohol? Was he stammering, stuttering, slurring/forgetting words, stumbling and bumbling? You have to do better than that

Dayton...drunk..pissy, I don't think the crowd was bad.
Spokane..drunk..tried to do Lullaby acapella and totally fucked it up, was also apparently stumbing.

Quote: Again, details please. A simple statement that you say he was drunk doesn't really cut it.

Once again, I suggest reading people's reviews of shows.

Quote: I didn't asked about this show, as that one's been well-documented. I asked about shows other than PSU and Chicago.

I'd go look them up for you, many boards have concert review forums. Usually worth the read.

Quote: No doubt, but your insinuation that he has a shitload of problems that he has to sort out implied that they went beyond his well-documented problems with his ex-wife. Shitload implies many.

I think she's one of the main causes of a LOT of his problems. And again, there are somethings that don't belong on a public BB...if they do, sure as hell not by me.

Quote: Ok, whatever, another supposed *in the know* person who has heard it from some second- to eighth-hand person. Sorry, but unless you know of his supposed problems from your own experience or from some other credible source that can be cited, I think you should keep those kinds of comments to yourself.

If I didn't have an actual credible source, I wouldn't post it. Just because you think I craweld out of some other board (Sorry, but there are other boards and other people off this board who might know things too.)

Quote: *rolls eyes* Blah, blah, blah, again, you have no credible sources except for friends, who no doubt are fans just as yourself. If you can't cite better sources than that, then you're not a credible source, so keep your suppositions about his personal crap to yourself or take them back to Creedpit where the drama runs rampant. I'm not interested in rumor, innuendo or supposed fact unless you can back it up.

I will say, basically any information is not far from the source itself...and leave it at that. I can back it up. However, out of respect to the sources of that information, I won't be putting it on a BB anytime soon.

Funny you sling the "drama" mud at Pit..y'all have plenty yourself.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.