View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 08:06 AM   #17
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) Sure #5 was a good debut but now, what, six weeks later....
You just posted that to be negative.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) See, your stating that Metallica is one of the best bands ever...is your opinion...I just don't happen to share it with the same enthusiasm you do.
Come on, we're on this forum to talk to each other, and each others opinions!! Metallica was just an exemple, and I like them, that's my opinion. I never said you couldn't have yours! You said: "I don't like them", I said: "I like them". Just drop it!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) just like I don't care for Alter Bridge because I don't share your taste in music.
No, and I am totally okay with that, if your opinion comforts you I don't care for it, but you seem to have problems with mine.

Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) 1. Record sales don't not tell how good a band is.
I loved your whole post man!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by kariyanine) Lith, I would gladly not read your posts except you post your opinion to evrything. So it is kind of hard to escape.
Listen, I don't like you either darling, feel free to put me on your "Ignore List", and you won't see my posts anymore!! I don't wanna start a fight with anyone, but you guys are turning every word I say against me!

I also liked X's post!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 09-24-2004 at 08:08 AM.