View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 12:58 PM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Tremontixriffs]
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Yeah, Stapp sounded so great at those concerts where he was rolling on the ground intoxicated

Seriously, though, this is exactly why I think that all star show did nothing but hurt AB. Myles, the greatest rock singer alive, sings like crap, Tremonti, the best mainstream rock gutiarist alive, plays like crap during his solo, and Johhny Damon and Mike Piazza go up there looking like complete fools, making a mockery out of the whole performance.

Ridiculous.[/QUOTE

Okay who is this Uncertain drummer and who does think he is?, Myles Kennedy the greatest Lead singer ever. Myles is a very talented vocalist but hey I can think of 30 Good vocalists from the past ten years, until he comes close to having as successful career as Scott Stapp had, rocketing Creed to the top of the charts, come talk to me then. On the other hand Kennedy does have extrodinary range at times, kinda reminds me of a robert plant from zeplin. Getting back to Chris Cornel, he is another talented rock singer, but lets be serious we all know that Cornel with his voice could never even touch Zack Dela roch from rage against the machine. Even Soundgarden was a up and down band, I think they maybe put out one really good album and Audioslave is no Rage against the machine just as Alter bridge is no Creed. Though Uncertain has put AB at the top of the mountain, seeing their performance at the derby shows as a band they have a long way to go, especially having seen creed four times outdoors Stapp would have totally blew the doors off Kennedy in my opinion.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That BOY CAN DOWNNNNNNNNNN ANYBODYS DOORS, COME ON COME ON !!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything