View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 08:48 PM   #39
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Let's sum it up here: Mark and the guys kick ass and were being held back musically by Stapp due to his pissiness and his mental conflics and some other things. Alter Bridge are way better than Creed ever was. Just listen to the album and you'll see. Even if they don't sell as much, that doesn't matter. As long as they please the fans with good music and not generic, same ol' bullshit (Weathered) then it's alright. Stapp is a loser with no musical talent and will go no where with his solo project.

I have yet to see "Relearn Love" jumping up in the charts.

Scott Stapp sucks ass, but all the good luck to him. He'll need it.

hahaha TOW always stirring the pot! musically AB is superior and there is no doubt whatsoever about that. Mark finally shows the world what he is capable of, Flip also does that and improves out of sight and Myles' vocals just add so much, he is easily one of the world's greatest vocalists. Creed had that little something whether it was the superior lyrics or Scott's charisma that Creed had over AB. I personally prefer AB but each to his own I guess. You do contradict yourself however when you say sales for AB mean
nothing but then note Relearn Love's lack of chart success.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie