View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 09:07 AM   #32
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) Stapp was going through alot of things with his health that he admitted to keeping it to himself. I beleive he was a victim as far as that is concerned. He was pushed to continue, even though is health was suffering.

I see anything but professionalism as far as these interviews AB is giving, but that is my opinion.

He never said the other guys wanted to have sex with groupies...he said they didn't want the Christian label and just wanted a rock and roll lifestyle, and even that could have been mis-quoted, who knows. Don't make it into something it wasn't. There is a big difference.

in the interests of consistency i must raise something. so stapp is misquoted but his ex-bandmates if they say anything negative show a lack of class? come on guys and gals enough of the halo complex and realise that both sides are not angels. they are merely people just like you and i, they just can play guitar or sing etc better than us.

showing a lack of professionalism here is such a red herring. all of the AB guys have said all of the same things (save for myles obviously) and are being open and they show a lack of class? scott is more careful with his words and seemingly playing the PR game and so he has more class? they are not living a rock and roll lifestyle so that is a non-issue and shouldn't even be discussed.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie