View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 01:23 PM   #34
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) If you support AB you will listen to their music and maybe go to a concert. Thats how you support a band. Supporting the band means you support what kind of music they are putting out their, you are not. When you start liking the music and buying the cd etc, you are supporting the band.

And i hope they don't change the music just to get support of former fans like you.

First of all...I'm a Creed fan....not a former Alter Bridge fan...that would indicate I would have been a fan in the first place. I did listen...I believe I've said that before. They aren't interested in playing anywhere near my hometown or even in my home state.....I'm not driving for four hours to Atlanta to see a concert.

All I have ever said is that I don't care for their music. I don't think I'm alone in that feeling. If wishing them well isn't good enough....then I guess I can't support Alter Bridge then. And if the second album sounds like the first...I can pretty much guarantee I won't be buying that one either.